Access and Admission


Access to Undergraduate Programmes

In order to be able to enrol on an official university degree course, one of the following legal requirements must be met:

  • Be in possession of a qualification that legally entitles applicants to be admitted to official university study programmes in their own country (SecondaryEducation, Sixth Form, university entrance exams).
    In order to be admitted using this procedure, it will be necessary for students to apply for legal recognition of their studies, which involve sequating the relevant foreign qualification to its equivalent in Spain. This application should be made through the Embassy or Consulate located in the students' country of origin.
  • Be in possession of a qualification or have followed a course of studies that legally entitles the applicant to be admitted to official university programmes in countries belonging to the European Union orin countries holding bilateral agreements with Spain. In these cases,applicants will be required to obtain the University Access Credential,issued by the UNED (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia).
  • Hold a university degree or have previously taken university courses belonging to an official undergraduate degree or equivalent.
  • Be in possession of an International Baccalaureate (IB) or EuropeanBaccalaureate (EB).